The duke dk-120 is the most popular helmet in the gdm family. It meets or exceeds dot fmvss-218 motorcycle helmet safety standard. It’s shell is constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy. It features 7 points of ventilation with removable and washable liner and cheek pads. The dk-120 features UV resistant clear and tinted visors.
- Meets or exceeds dot fmvss-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards
- Aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy
- Liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and nylon
- 7 points of ventilation with chin, rear & forehead vents
- Flush-fit, side-coverless face shield that is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch resistant