Go extreme off-road biking with the Dirt Rocket MX 400 electric motorbike from Razor. Leave your friends in the dust as you reach speeds of up to 12 MPH with this scaled down, battery-powered, electric moto-cross dirt bike. The Razor MX 400 in Red with Lighted Valve Stem has a super-quiet, single speed, chain driven motor with a twist-grip throttle control. The rechargeable battery can go up to an amazing 14 miles on one charge. The large knobby tires and hand-operated rear brake will keep you racing and in control both on and off the road. The Razor Dirt Rocket is the perfect moto-cross bike for younger kids with big aspirations who aren’t quite ready for bigger, more complex off-road bikes. Designed for children ages 12 and older.
- Scaled down, battery-powered electric moto-cross dirt bike for off-road riding
- Super quiet, single speed, chain driven motor with a twist grip throttle control
- Large knobby tires; hand operated rear brake
- Speeds up to 12 miles per hour
- Additional features: dual suspension, adjustable riser handlebars, and valve stem that lights up