Wildhorn Outfitters Drift Snow Helmet
- OFFICIAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIER OF THE US SKI TEAM – Wildhorn is a proud supplier of the US Ski Team and Ashley Caldwell. Ashley is the 2017 World Freestyle Aerials Champion (think quadruple twisting BACKFLIPS 60 ft in the air)! The Drift is her helmet of choice for recreational skiing and snowboarding.
- DON’T LOOK LIKE A BOBBLE HEAD – Most ski and snowboard helmets are bulky, heavy and uncomfortable. We meticulously designed our Drift helmets to offer the best ergonomic fit and protection on the market so you’ll shred the slopes in comfort and style rather than looking like a dashboard bobble head. The Drift offers unparalleled performance, safety, comfort and style for all levels of skiers and snowboarders.
- LIGHTWEIGHT PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION – Weighing in at under 18 ounces, the Drift snowboarding helmet is on average 25% LIGHTER than competing products. It is made using advanced manufacturing techniques with composite foam technology. The result is one of the highest performance, lightest weight helmets on the market. Meets ASTM F2040 standards.
- EVERYONE HATES A SWEATY HEAD – Drift ski helmets feature our VNT technology- a patented adjustable temperature control ventilation system. It uses a combination of both direct and indirect airflow and fully adaptable vents to provide temperature climate control for your noggin. Simply slide the vents open to cool off and slide them close when you get chilly.
- COMFORT COMFORT COMFORT – You’ll be hard pressed to find a more comfortable snowboard helmet. Our ultra plush interior liner provides maximum comfort and insulation. The ear pads are audio compatible (check out our new Wildhorn Alta Bluetooth helmet compatible earphones) and can also be removed for those warmer Spring ski days. The Drift also features our FTA (Fine Tune Adjustment) system that offers micro adjustments for the perfect fit.